Hoa specialises in contentious IP matters including the opposition and revocation of trade marks in Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
When practicing as IP lawyer in Vietnam between 2002 and 2011, Hoa assisted many clients in complex Intellectual Property matters, litigation, and enforcement activities for clients such as Western Union, Yahoo!, Bayer, Hermes and Marvel Comics.
Hoa’s qualifications consist of:
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (The College of Law) 2021
- Legal Practice for Overseas Practitioner (Murdoch University) 2020
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice (Victoria University) 2016
- Masters of Law 2013 (UWA)
- Bachelor of Law (Hanoi Law University) 2002
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice (Vietnam Judicial Academy) 2005
- Graduate Certificate in Copyright (University of Social Sciences and Humanities) 2004
- English Common Law (University of London) 2013
Her pragmatic approach to dispute resolution ensures that clients’ disputes are resolved as quickly as possible, without compromising on quality of service or outcomes.