Sustainability and responsibility
We are committed to operating a sustainable and responsible business that drives real and meaningful change for the better
We know that now, more than ever, our people, clients, and the community expect and need to see social responsibility in action.
We’ve committed to an ambitious journey to drive sustainability and social responsibility goals in every aspect of the firm.
For us, this means:
- Fully integrating sustainability and social responsibility in our business strategy, procurement, and performance
- Targeting continual reductions in carbon emissions towards net zero
- Cultivating and embracing diversity, inclusion, and representation in our workplace and amongst our suppliers, clients, and partners
- Supporting key organisations like the Women Lawyers of Western Australia, and the WA Justice Association, through sponsorships
- Actively engaging in advocacy for policy change and legal reform
- Doing the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing
- Being transparent and accountable
- Measuring our performance by assessing our impact on our people, clients, community and the environment
To find out more about Bennett’s commitment in this area, please contact Managing Principal, Nathan Ebbs.